Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- RC Today Show 019: Return of the Slackers | RC Today Show on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- Hobby Lobby Team on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- vintauri on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- aerwalt on To catch a plane on fire!
- S. Lamb on How to Drop Kick a Helicopter
Categories Available To You
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (9)
- R/C Models (50)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (1)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (10)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (140)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Author Archives: BladerAid
In my opinion, the best type of R/C heli for a beginner would definitely be a co-axial helicopter. This kind of helicopter is designed with two blades that rotate (one on top of the other) to stabilize the flight. This … Continue reading
The first actual helicopter I ever flew was a fixed-pitch helicopter. Like most people I know who are hobby enthusiasts, I kind of dove right into it, in the same way someone dives into a pool with no water. In … Continue reading
965mm main rotor diameter, 900mm long, 3.8 lbs. flying weight. This lightweight heli provides an excellent power-to-weight ratio for the most extreme 3D routines. All parts are high quality and easy to work on. Comes 90% assembled with a Dupont … Continue reading