Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- RC Today Show 019: Return of the Slackers | RC Today Show on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- Hobby Lobby Team on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- vintauri on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- aerwalt on To catch a plane on fire!
- S. Lamb on How to Drop Kick a Helicopter
Categories Available To You
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (9)
- R/C Models (50)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (1)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (10)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (140)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Category Archives: Beginner R/C helicopter
With a whole weekend to play around with the Micro Stik, Jason Cole had plenty of time to see just what this little flying marvel was capable of at the 2010 JR Indoor Flying Event, In fact, he was able … Continue reading
I finally got a chance to sit down and get some simulator time for myself now that flying season has mostly migrated to indoors. I had decided that I had a taste of flying R/C planes and just got to … Continue reading
For the first time since my girlfriend and I had begun flying R/C model airplanes, we had decided to check out a local flying club. The club was called the Eugene Aeronauts and the meeting we ended up sitting in … Continue reading
It is that time of year again – the time where family’s sort through retail store ads to see what is available for this year’s “Black Friday” sales. Of course, Hobby Lobby is among the retailers involved in this nationwide … Continue reading
In my opinion, the best type of R/C heli for a beginner would definitely be a co-axial helicopter. This kind of helicopter is designed with two blades that rotate (one on top of the other) to stabilize the flight. This … Continue reading