Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- RC Today Show 019: Return of the Slackers | RC Today Show on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- Hobby Lobby Team on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- vintauri on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- aerwalt on To catch a plane on fire!
- S. Lamb on How to Drop Kick a Helicopter
Categories Available To You
- All I want For Christmas (4)
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (16)
- R/C Models (57)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (2)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (13)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (145)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Category Archives: Batteries
Be the first to know what our Black Friday through Cyber Monday Deals Are!! Share on Facebook
It is that time of year again – the time where family’s sort through retail store ads to see what is available for this year’s “Black Friday” sales. Of course, Hobby Lobby is among the retailers involved in this nationwide … Continue reading
Many in the hobby who know their batteries know that IMAX is the most copied and knocked off charger in the market. There are countless chargers that may look or seem similar, but in the end, you frequently find that … Continue reading
If you are trying to modify flight time or increase thrust with your electric engine, your choice of battery pack can make a significant difference. The limiting factors you will run into are both the size of the location for … Continue reading
Greg Marshall, a member of the Portland Sky Knights (an R/C flying club based in Portland, Oregon) had only been flying for a short while before he became inspired to make a difference in his R/C carbon footprint in the … Continue reading
I just found out that I can’t get my LiPo batteries delivered to me via express delivery—at least not legally. I admit it—I found a super cheap battery pack online and ordered it so I could take a look. Since … Continue reading