Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- RC Today Show 019: Return of the Slackers | RC Today Show on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- Hobby Lobby Team on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- vintauri on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- aerwalt on To catch a plane on fire!
- S. Lamb on How to Drop Kick a Helicopter
Categories Available To You
- All I want For Christmas (4)
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (16)
- R/C Models (57)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (2)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (13)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (145)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Category Archives: Rock Crawlers
Hobby Lobby International introduces new online tech support form. If you need help with binning your plane, installing servos, proper battery or ESC size. Have a few questions about a plane you’re interested purchasing? Are you an R/C car or … Continue reading
Brought to you in part by the US Marines, Hobby Lobby International www.hobby-lobby.com and SRC scalerockcrawlers.com Any questions about the event you may contact Hobby Lobby at 615-732-7244 ask for Chris or contact Jerrod with SRC at 615-668-1038 Come out and … Continue reading
It is that time of year again – the time where family’s sort through retail store ads to see what is available for this year’s “Black Friday” sales. Of course, Hobby Lobby is among the retailers involved in this nationwide … Continue reading
If you haven’t already heard about the new dirt track that is going to be opening up early this fall at Hobby Lobby, then you seriously need to come and check it out! This new addition to the Hobby Lobby … Continue reading
There are a lot of people I know that like to take their full-size Jeeps or big-lifted GMC’s romping around, off-roading. What is funny is the reactions I get when I introduce those same people into scale rigs. Their eyes … Continue reading
The truck I have right now, which is actually my first, is a kit by Axial called the ACX10. I practiced with it a bunch and did pretty well in competitions with it overall. Before making any modifications, I think … Continue reading