Signup for Email Alerts!
Help Finding Something?
Recent Posts – “New Stuff”
What Hobbyists Have To Say
- RC Today Show 019: Return of the Slackers | RC Today Show on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- Hobby Lobby Team on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- vintauri on How I almost cut my thumb off – Safety Notice – Warning: Graphic Photos
- aerwalt on To catch a plane on fire!
- S. Lamb on How to Drop Kick a Helicopter
Categories Available To You
- Heli Haven (R/C Helicopters) (9)
- R/C Models (50)
- Wake Zone (R/C Boats) (1)
- Wild Wheels (R/C Cars) (10)
- Wing World (R/C Model Airplanes) (140)
Archives – “Old Stuff”
Category Archives: Telemaster
The Telemaster’s move from glow engine to electric was essential in keeping it modern enough to keep up with the times, yet it still holds true to the legend formed from its history. Thousands of model plane enthusiasts started their … Continue reading
The Telemaster has been a legendary brand of Hobby Lobby’s since most people can remember. Truth be told, I doubt there was ever a catalog published without some representation of a version or variation of the Telemaster. There have been … Continue reading